two days ago, I made a poll asking whether I should do commissions here or not, and the results have come: 73% of you have said "Yes", and 27% of you had said "No" so I might do commissions for you all. Only for PayPal payments, and DeviantArt points.
Here is what I will and Will not, I repeat: NOT do:
1. I will make a Gmod or SFM picture based on how you want it depending on the model, and/or map.
2. I will not do stuff that is meant to cyberbully someone.
3. Due to me being in my current residential home, I will not do NSFW (like nudity) stuff in Gmod or SFM, so until I find myself a new home by myself, I will keep all commissions SFW. If I do NSFW stuff, the character has to be 18+ years old, and I will only do female NSFW stuff only (If I do that sort of stuff).
4. I will not do Team Fortress 2 related stuff since me, and my good friend,
left the TF2 community for good.
5. If you commission something that includes gross materials like poop or vomiting, or other sorts of toilet humor, make sure it's for comedic purposes only.
6. If you wish to commission a picture from me, be sure to send it to me through private message with what you'd like to see, along with me sending you my PayPal email (because I am not gonna make it public to everyone). You have to send me a note for your commission if you want to do a PayPal payment instead of DA Points.
7. Commissions will range from $5-$10 (5 to 10 DA points) or a little more depending on what you want for your commission.
8. If you're requesting a commission for a picture with characters (excluding TF2), make sure that there is a ragdoll or model in the Gmod or SFM workshops, or from other sites (even if they come from NSFW sites), I will do that for you.
9. And lastly, depending on the time I have, I will have it ready depending on what time it's gonna be for me to make, and upload it.
That's all for now. Happy commission requesting everyone!